Lots of integrators are volunteering. Susanna Harutyunyan is one of them. Since November, she’s been working twice a week as a volunteer at the Baby Paradise shop in Ixelles.
Susanna Harutyunyan (32) is from Armenia and has been living in Belgium for 5 years. She has a degree in Psychology and Pedagogy. In 2013, Susanna participated in the Russian social orientation course.
Since November 2013, Susanna has been working twice a week as a volunteer at the Baby Paradise shop (Spullenhulp vzw) in Ixelles.
Susanna likes this job because:
- it increases her confidence to speak French
- she learns about cash management and dealing with customers
- the job responsibilities are very diverse
- Spullenhulp offers French language support
- the colleagues are very friendly and there is a nice atmosphere