Masir Avenir 2015 Looking for Participants
This summer, bon will be offering its sixth integration course tailored to 16-17-year-old newcomers, also known as “Masir Avenir” (“The Road to the future”). We’re still looking for participants. Do you know any eligible youngsters?
Registrations are made through information sessions on site or through individual referrals. Please contact the project coordinator, Sofie Poncelet. You can get in touch by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone via 02 501 66 80.
To participate, you have to:
- be a newcomer
- be or turn 16 or 17 years old
- have French, English, Arabic or Tigrinya as a contact language
- be prepared to participate for 9 weeks
- In July: from Mondays to Thursdays, 13h to 17h
- In August: from Mondays to Fridays, 13h to 17h
- Lessons about life in Belgium in one of the contact languages (French, English, Arabic and Tigrinya)
- Dutch language lessons
- Workshops on multimedia, cooking, social participation
Learn more about Masir Avenir through last year’s edition: take a look at our blog http://masiravenir.wordpress.com/.