Support for enrolment in a Brussels Dutch-language school (nursery and primary education)
Bon helps parents with their enrolment in a Brussels Dutch-speaking school (nursery and primary education).
Did you register your child between 2 March and 20 May? In that case, you received a place allocation notification with all the details on how to register your child by e-mail or by post. You also got a notification via the 'Inbox' in your application file.
- Did you get a positive answer? Register your child between 2 June to 22 June (12 noon).
- No places? You will receive a "place application unsuccessful" document (weigeringsdocument) and your child's name will be put on the waiting list.
Do you have questions about the procedure?
- If you are currently participating in our integration programme, please contact your counsellor.
- If you are not participating, you can contact us by phone (02 701 73 80) on the following days:
- Friday 5 June - 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday June 9th - 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday June 11th - 13h-16h
- Tuesday, June 16 - 13h-16h